- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- BRAKE INSPECTION CHECK ALL TIRES
- 25-POINT INSPECTION
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Mount & computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – All,Both Axles – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- REMOVE & REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER
- REMOVE & REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
DAVID H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2022